Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bootie Lovin'



a. a.wang anabela platform high heel via shop bop
b. chie mihara's catame via ped shoes
c. l.a.m.b pilot wedge (more like a clog wedge but bootie-ish) via shop bop
d. coclico's ormonde via shop coclico
e. rachel comey's bugle boots via lambs ear shoes

By now, it must be obvious I have some sort of obsession with shoes --- I really do. If I'm not writing about them, I'm probably thinking about them or shopping for them. Or trying my existing collection on just for kicks.

But honestly, a good pair of shoes is definitely an investment. Have I ever told you about my aunt and her awesome collection of shoes? (Well yeah, I mean I talked about it that one time but honestly... I have to show you some of her other shoes... AMAZING). She's got these beautiful Celine stacked pumps that are to die for --- so very simple but so very classic. OKAY, back to my point --- shoes are investments and I'm just thinking of securing my shoe closet for the future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment