Saturday, September 18, 2010

Autumn Days



(The weather is cooler, so my mind is on cooking lately). I've seen Sophie Dahl's cookbook but there was something about it that didn't intrigue. But having seen the snippets of the 6-part series, it kinda makes me pay a little more attention to The Delicious Miss Dahl.

I know there's a lot of blah blah about how she's this and that and not this and that. I don't think it's necessary to discuss this here. So, let's just enjoy her charm and wit.  The woman is a poet (but whatdoya expect when her grand-dad is Roald Dahl?). 

"total over-kill, like walking into a bordello." -- in regards to adding too much rosewater.

Oh. And I was able to find the first episode on some streaming site.
(The show has a pretty good soundtrack. Seriously).

No comments:

Post a Comment