Thursday, September 9, 2010

300 Dollar Pants

via shopbop
I've only bought $300 pants once. Pants. Not jeans. They were No.L.Ita and they were a pair of cropped, army green cargo pants. They were beautiful and ridiculous - but really, who pays $300 for pants? Well, I did. Later on, I told myself I would never again buy $300 pants (when my pants ripped - not from fatness). 

So. When I tried the J Brand Houlihan Cargo pants on at Aritzia, I told myself it was only for kicks. But they were beautiful and perfect. I've been thinking of them ever since and it has been almost a month now... 


You know what this means? It means I'm going to buy $300 pants again. 

(And yeah, I know. They've been talked about and coveted and bought by so many others before me. Certainly they have also been copied by the likes of Forever 21... So, maybe I won't buy $300 pants, maybe I will buy knockoffs of $300 pants).

No comments:

Post a Comment