Friday, September 3, 2010

Argh! Chie Mihara!

So. My aunt has this one pair of old ladies, 70s loafer, stacked heel pumps. They're actually very beautiful and in excellent shape. I've been thinking of wearing them but first I must magically shrink my feet about 1/2 a size smaller. Right. That's completely possible.


Every once in a while, I think of these shoes and I think maybe my feet has gotten smaller somehow and I shove my big fat feet into them. No. They haven't gotten smaller. They fit but I'm sure if I actually wore them outside, my feet would swell up and explode. So, no thanks.

Wait. Am I just trying to gross you out with stories about my feet? Of course not... 

I was dreamily browsing the FW10 collection on Chie Mihara's website. And be still my heart (and yours), the perfect perfect shoe. (Yeah. 2 perfects, cos one wouldn't do the shoes any justice).

muma via chie mihara
Ugh. Unfortunately, it's one of a few shoes that doesn't really seem to have a date on when it'll be put onto the shopping portion of the website. But I managed to find them in a different colour but it's not the same. I need red-brown shoes. I never realized that but once I saw them, I knew that life was about red-brown loafer pumps. Seriously.

N.B.: The shoe is "Muma" and not "Liron."

No comments:

Post a Comment