Thursday, September 16, 2010

Karen Walker, You've Outdone Yourself.

via style.com
Oh Karen Walker. You've redeemed* yourself with this collection. It makes me all giddy and happy about spring/summer. Uh. I know. It's autumn now... I should really think about jackets/coats right now.

I still haven't found printed pants I want to wear yet but seeing the SS11 collection keeps hope afloat.

*FW10 was... less than awesome. I'm sorry. 

via style.com

I would not say no to yellow silk pants. Or the shoes. Well. Really, any of the outfits. Just saying.

via style.com
(Speechless).
Oh, wait, no. Middle outfit is so pajama-y. Doesn't it remind you of that stylish grandma I was creeping on, on the bus?

For now, I will keep my eye out on Maximillia for the shoes featured in the 3rd picture above (and several other times on other models/outfits). They are absolutely adorable (or at least seemingly so from the pictures I've seen).

No comments:

Post a Comment