Sunday, September 5, 2010

Long Weekends Means...

via built by wendy
Variable Artist Shirt in White and indigo-white stripes (from $171.00 now on sale $51.30)
Grid Camp Dress (from $226.00 now on sale $113.00)

Lots of people head to the States on the long weekend to find a deal. I'm not a great outlet-shopper, it makes me cringe to have to fight other people for goods. And generally, I'm disinterested in whatever's there (well. Okay, Kate Spade at one of the outlets in Vegas was pretty cute). Instead, I'm a shopping site lurker. Well. I do a lot of "window shopping" via the web.

I'm a creature of habit though and I never venture far from where I usually click. Built By Wendy is one of those places. A lot of times I can't justify $200 for a shirt but when the sale is near the end, it always gets really good (rule of thumb for any sale, actually).

No comments:

Post a Comment