Friday, September 24, 2010

TV OD

There's something ultimately soothing for my mind to watch way too much TV when my week has been way too long... needless to say, I've been ODing on TV (real and Internet-styles).

I just finished my marathon of Baker King (which I suggest you watch because it is beautiful and darling but also frustrating and angst-ridden) over the last 5 days. I swear, whenever I watch an abundance of Korean shows everything I hear sounds Korean.



I think I'm going to start watching Bored To Death. There's something ultimately endearing about Jason Schwartzman. Funny. I was just thinking about him in The Darjeeling Limited & the luggage in the movie. Marc Jacobs designed them and honestly.. what's not to love?

 Look, you can't go wrong with an animal motif. Honestly.


images via Purse Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment