Sunday, September 5, 2010

Summer + Food

zucchini with fresh ground pepper and chili flakes + scrambled eggs at home

Summer usually means that there are a lot of adventures with friends and most adventures involves food. This summer was a little less about adventures of that nature... but I managed to eat a lot of zucchini and drank a lot of soup. I also ate a delicious baguette. Mmm. 

prosciutto baguette with prosciutto, cambozola, fig jam and arugala from Little Nest
On a lunch break from work, I headed over to Little Nest. It fulfills my occasional baby-fever. The place is always packed with babies and toddlers. Needless to say, you really have to be in the mood for that. I got a whole wheat baguette with prosciutto, cambozola, fig jam & arugala. The picture does not do it any justice. It was deliciousness wrapped in wax paper and twine. (Also: very good value for how much I got. I ate it in 2 parts).

No comments:

Post a Comment