Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I Like Socks

This morning when I was walking to the skytrain, I could see my breath. It's getting cold and when it gets cold, my obsession with cute socks and hosiery gets reignited.

One of my favourite sock designer (yup, doesn't everyone have a favourite sock designer?) is Hannah Byun of Hansel from Basel. Just the right amount of quirk and cuteness.

(And I mean, if she styled these following pictures... I love her even more. Look at picture one! Rachel Comey printed jeans  <3).
all images via hansel from basel

sheer knee pads! (I mean, yeah she's famous for the knee pad socks but these ones are sheer!)

2 comments:

  1. I love the last pair of socks. They are super awesome. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, she makes the cutest socks <3

    ReplyDelete