Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Gentlewoman

via la garconne
I was wish-list browsing through La Garconne and found The Gentlewoman --- wait, what's that? Apparently it's a new bi-annual magazine (horray for print media) by the Fantastic Man people.

According to previews and reviews, it's just grand. I say any magazine that debuts with Phoebe Philo as its cover model deserves praise in general (woah, when did I turn into such a fan-girl?).

But really, I won't know until I get a copy myself... but mostly, I don't mind all the crap that comes with mainstream fashion print-media because I like looking at pictures of things/accessories/clothes in a clustered way. Although perhaps, I should read the articles that comes with my magazines instead of drooling over pictures of shoes and bags. Maybe.

3 comments: