Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Oh! So Many Shoes.

a. suede black with embroidery
b. jelly shoes in white
c. patent leather bow flats

The other day on the train, I saw a girl with the F Troupe jelly shoes and I was in love. I never loved it when I first saw it when they came out (sometime last summer, maybe). But having seen them in person, they are a gorgeous pair of shoes.

And really. It got me thinking... I really need new flats.

The ones I have on stand by are falling apart.

And on that note, I could really use a red pair of TOMS.

2 comments:

  1. I love love the last two pair of flats.

    The jelly shoes are cute. You should get them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, jelly shoes would be kinda useful now in the weather we're having!

    The last 2 pair are adorable, right? The UO downtown still has the scallop suede ballet flats! Want to go check it out?

    ReplyDelete