Saturday, January 29, 2011

Oh, I never knew....



Time to time, I'll notice some gossip blog or magazine (guilty pleasure) with a shot of Michelle Williams and I'll think, "Oh. Those [shoes/outfits] are nice..." But I never actually bothered to watch any of her movies mostly because I just half-discredit her for her role on Dawson's Creek.

Unfair, really, because I never actually watched the show. So it's not like I could hate her or love her (and even then, she's still just playing a character).

But I saw the above interview and she is incredibly well-spoken and intelligent and it makes me change my mind about this whole thing. I am going to watch Blue Valentine. It doesn't hurt that Ryan Gosling's in it. But that's not my point.

via i heart that
Just to prove my point: I don't think anyone else could wear that Chloe dress and look that adorable. Name me one and I'll buy you a cup of tea. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment