Friday, August 27, 2010

Fall Essentials

c. doesn't exist apparently
e2. interior shot! so cute.

Living in Vancouver kind of means I live in a constant state of autumn --- a scarf and an umbrella is always within reach (usually in my bag). And because of this, I never feel bad about splurging a little more on fall/winter items.

A + B.
I think a simple, classic pair of black flats are one of the hardest shoe to find. Impossible, even. But then I saw the Matt Bernson's Gitanes and they're about as perfect as they come. There's also something very flashy but put-together about the leopard pony hair version... And this just further proves that I have some sort of secret penchant for buying the same thing in different colours/prints.

E + E2 | D.
A few months ago, I told myself that I wouldn't buy anymore Marc by Marc bags because they've become as common as a run-of-the-mill Coach bag. But I can't just hate on something for the sake of hatred... and the Saddlery Sophie tote is kind of... well... awesome. Look at the interior lining. How can I say no?

And the wristlet? I don't know. Don't ask. I just really want it AND it could also double as a clutch. Aren't those reasons enough?

F.
Scarves makes me happy because when they're big enough, I use them as a blanket on trips or a shawl when I am without a jacket. There's something kind of comforting about a big scarf --- they're like the accessory equivalent to a London Fog. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment